Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crafternoon at Parkview

Our Crafternoon at Parkview went very well. We had over 20 residents participating, and Nancy, Barb, Naomi, Maddie and Jake, and their homeschooling friends Heather and her children Kevin, Ann, and Cassie. We made adorable owls and visited, and although I brought my camera along, I did not get a single photo! My blogable moment slipped away. If we are able to arrange another craft time at Parkview, we will publish it in the Wright Fibre News ahead of time, as well as giving notice on the blog. 
Have a great day!

Naomi

PS I have to revise my Parkview poem:

It wasn't just ladies, the gents were there too,
making owls with pinecones, wiggly eyes, wool and glue.
They love crafts and visits, we'll do this again,
Make a memory and a project with the ladies- and men!

Thanks to all who made this craft day possible!

No comments: